In these pages you will tip and techniques which I hope will be helpful to you in your amigurumi adventures. Enjoy!
- Abbreviations – a list of abbreviations used in my patterns *
- Make/Magic Ring – my favorite method for starting crocheted rounds *
- Invisible Decrease – technique for making single crochet decreases nearly invisible *
- Gauge, Gauge, Gauge – yes, even in making toys, gauge must be considered.
- Close hole of remaining stitches – how it neatly close the ends of your crochet *
- A word about yarn – a comparison of wool and acrylic yarn
* Images courtesy of Lark Books.